Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Gratitude





God is so good. I woke up this morning feeling blessed by Him and realized that I don't give him enough gratitude and thanks for His daily presence in my life.

G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D-E
Getting up this morning
Radiant sunshine today,
All God's blessing He bestows.
Tough times to mold me, lessons learned,
Indwelling of the Holy Spirit as my guide.
Triumph when I think the battle beats me.
Unbelievable miracles in my life.
Dwelling on earth awaiting My Savior's return.
Eternal life given by His Grace.
Susans Soul
An Acrostic Poem 
© Susan Langer god • jesus • gifts • nature • spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts...

Moving Day! I have moved my blog to my own website with Bluhost as my host. My blog can be reached at https://susansoulpoetry.com i...