Sunday, June 3, 2018

Mirrors and Spirits

Mirrors and Spirits


Born of sand turned to flesh and bone,
man, woman, child, old, newborn alike.
God creates within us mind, soul, spirit.
But we are created in His image, like Him.
A mirror is a physical object reflecting
whatever passes by--the outer part of being.

The mirror mirrors the mirror of life lived,

but mirror sees no inner essence of spirit or soul.
Yet, I may mirror for you what you want to see.
When my soul-thoughts are deep, unrevealed
God,. My Savior, is the only one to see it all.
You can't hide, don't want to hide from Him
Search Him out so that He may show you
the true image that is mirrored within you.

Susans Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts...

Moving Day! I have moved my blog to my own website with Bluhost as my host. My blog can be reached at https://susansoulpoetry.com i...