Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Old Soul Battle

Courtesy of Unsplash.com















Old Soul Battle

Restlessness invades my soul
Soul peace absent, abdicates
Focus...breath in deep.
Focus...breath out slowly
Focus...breath in again
Focus...breath out again

Center, soul, center. Breath in
Why the restlessness? Breath out
Insecurity breeds restlessness.
Lack of control procreates as well
Recenter...breath in deeply
Recenter...breath out slowly

Old Soul seeking soul peace
Denounce soul distress
Center...breath in deeply
Fucus...breath out slowly
Image peace deep within
Center...feel the harmony
Center...feel deeper unity
Restlessness secedes
The battle won, conquered
Old Soul peace triumphs

©~Susans Soul~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts...

Moving Day! I have moved my blog to my own website with Bluhost as my host. My blog can be reached at https://susansoulpoetry.com i...